The Advisor Desktop provided a view into a clients financial life as managed by clients the Financial Planner. This application provided Planners with the ability to monitor, manage and communicate with their clients. The Desktop also provided access to other information that Financial Planners needed in order to complete their jobs. The features included the following:
Client Data Consolidation
- Advanced Search & Segmentation
- Client, Prospect & Contact Management
- Comprehensive Data Mining & Reporting
- Mail Merge, Customized Client Communications
- Advisor Branding Kit
- Advisor E-Learning Center
- Goal Planning & Budgeting Module
- Searchable Contact & Activity Logs
User Experience Tasks
Participated as the user interface designer for a new wealth management solution. This included designing the entire user expeirence for two releases of a client web application.
Responsible for the user analysis of the target audience by consulting with domain experts (financial planners, business analysts)
- Translated business requirements and use cases into high level user interface concepts.
- Prototyped the web application through the use of Dreamweaver
- Designed story boards, and information architecture using Visio
- Designed the final product’s look & feel using Photoshop
- Designed common GUI metaphors and patterns that could be re-used throughout the application.
- Documented screens within a functional/UI specification
- Mentored junior designer