Enterprise Contact Center Application – Windows Application
Led the user interface design activities of a Contact Center solution as an integral part of the product definition team over two major release cycles. Developed form layouts, user interface specifications, icon concepts and managed usability concerns. Worked closely with the Director of Development and Chief Architect to ensure the success of the user interface.
- Participated in the product definition cycle for a complex windows based applications that included administration features, reporting features, visual workflow design, a contact handling desktop and a monitoring application.
- A feature based definition cycle was used to define the product. This process required an in depth understanding of use cases & functional requirements.
- Worked closely with System & Software Architects to design a complete solution.
- Low & high fidelity screens were prototyped to conceptualize and iterate through design solutions (Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- The final design was documented with story boards, information architecture (navigation design), and interaction designs. This was included in the Feature Design Specification.
- Worked closely with developers to implement features.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of usability & user interface bugs
- Icon conceptualization, design, and management