Switch Administration – Web Application
As the user interface designer for this project, I traveled to Munich, Germany to participate in the design and definition of an application that configured and administrated a telecom switch. This project was my first exposure to an Agile development process.
- Reviewed backlogs and use cases to understand features.
- Designed the information architecture for the application.
- Created a patterns based style & standards guide to document the user interfaces look and feel.
- Designed and developed storyboards to describe the user interface.
- Prototyped key screens in HTML (using Dreamweaver) and employing style sheets (CSS) to define the look and feel.
- Managed the icon creation process (conceptualization, design and work management)